Thursday, January 28, 2010

Globe and Mail Project: #37, The Rebranding of Michael Ignatieff

(click on image to view larger version)

OK, I've taught at Harvard and Oxford
and Cambridge and, yeah, I hold
11 honorary doctorates...
But I wear lumberjack shirts,
watch Hockey Night in Canada
and I like my Timmy's.
My name is Mike and
I AM CANADIAN.


Collage #37 of my Globe and Mail Project: deconstructing Canada's National Newspaper and putting it back together to try and make sense of the world. All images used in this collage were clipped from today's Globe.
timothy.hunt@yahoo.ca

2 comments:

redcatdance said...

You know, if the Liberals were smart they might actually do this, but they'd have to get a stand in, some kind of Ignatieff stunt double to pull this off. I don't think the real Ignatieff indulges in make-believe somehow.

Timothy Hunt said...

He is a bit stiff.He could use a few beers to losen him up.