Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lumiere Festival 2011- Sneak Peak!

I was at Stanley Park this afternoon, scouting out the area where I will be installing the masks that I made for Saturday's Lumiere Festival(photo by Karen Massey)The bicycle wheel chandeliers that I made for the 2009 Festival will be on display as well. There will be music, drama, visual art, shadow puppets, stilt walkers and much more. Bring a lantern or make one on site. This is a free event along the River in Ottawa's New Edinburg, with opportunities to make donations to help keep this unique event going.



1 comment:

redcatdance said...

Oh Tim! I am SO EXCITED to see your work this year. It's especially great as I haven't been around for The Process so it'll be a big surprise for me. This image is definitely intriguing... As for the topic of heat shields, I can't imagine why we wouldn't all have one?! Sometimes it's hard to take the heat afterall.

See you tomorrow.