Friday, September 7, 2012

NCR Habitat for Humanity ReStore, Saturday Sept. 8, 9 am. to 5 pm.

Trust Me, I'm a Doctor
I just took down my work at Zen Kitchen and will be delivering the rest of the sold artwork in the next week.

I was thrilled to get a call from Myrna at the ReStore, inviting me to show my work as a part of their launch for a new e-waste drop off site.  On Saturday, weather permitting, I'll be setting up a display of artwork from my Tribal Masks of Urban Culture outside the store.  If it rains, I'll be it inside.  Come by and bring your old plug-in thingys that don't work (we all have them) and make room for some...art?  The NCR Habitat for Humanity ReStore is located at 7 Enterprise Ave. (Off Merivale Rd. in Ottawa).



1 comment:

Katie said...

Good luck today! I just cancelled the market--too rainy. Glad you have a back-up/indoor escape. Smart. Have fun.